Thursday 22 April 2010

The Happy 101 Award!

What a lovely thing to wake up to!
My first little kudo from a fellow blogger Sara over at The Lonely Radish gave me this shiny award for being food bloggerific, which is a real honour coming from her, because her blog is enviably well written and compelling.

So here are the rules:

1) Copy and paste the award onto your blog
2)Link to the person who gave you the award,
3) List ten things that make you happy
4) Pass the award on to your favorite bloggers and let them know about the award.


10 things that make me happy:

1. When my husband shaves

2. Practically everything my dogs do

3. Growing my own vegetables

4. Borough Market when it's not super busy

5. Talking to my BFF

6. Conquering a difficult dish, especially pastries

7. Reading in the garden

8. The English countryside

9. Bees

10. Blog comments


Who I'm passing this on to:

Stella at The Witchy Kitchen

Liam at My So Called Knife

Ali at Three Baking Sheets to the Wind

Sarah at No Thank You Bite

and Bill at Freestyle Cooking

Because these guys guys make me want to be a better blogger.

Thanks again Sara! xo

7 comments:

  1. Thanks Emily! And congratulations on your first award. I'm sure that it is the first of many...
    I will try to post with that tandoori chicken (if I get a good photo). I'm going to get chicken breast today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! You're more then welcome sugar!
    I can't wait to see how your Tandoori turns out:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Emily, and congrats to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award....especially coming from Sara....she is one of my favorite people!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! Thank you! I finally posted again :) I wish I lived in England so we could have dinner parties every day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You said it Dennis. Sara's blog is amazing and she's living in one of my favorite cities!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh pashaw.

    Thanks and congrats Emily!

    ReplyDelete